This parameter specifies the type of security that is used on a DUT’s LAN interface.
For wireless LAN interfaces the following security modes are allowed.
- WPA-802.1X - WPA2/WPA 802.1X authentication and encryption, aka WPA Enterprise
- WPA-PSK - WPA2/WPA pre-shared-key authentication and encryption, aka WPA Personal
- 802.1X-WEP - 802.1X authentication with WEP encryption, aka Dynamic WEP
- WEP - No authentication with static WEP encryption
- NONE - No authentication or encryption
For ethernet LAN interfaces the following security modes are allowed.
- 802.1X - 802.1X authentication
- NONE - No authentication
This testvar was added in CDRouter 8.1