Get to know your NTA1000 hardware platform for CDRouter.
- NTA1000v7 Quick Start Guide (Current Shipping Platform)
- NTA1000v6 Quick Start Guide
- NTA1000v5 Quick Start Guide
- NTA1000v4 Quick Start Guide (end-of-life)
- NTA1000v3 Quick Start Guide (end-of-life)
- NTA1000v2 Quick Start Guide (end-of-life)
- NTA1000v1 Quick Start Guide (end-of-life)
Download, install and upgrade your CDRouter software.
Just purchased and installed your CDRouter system? This guide will help get you up and running your first test.
When configuring your first test package, we recommend running one of CDRouter’s pre-defined testlists below. Each testlist contains a selection of fundamental test cases that every CPE device should pass. Click on the following links to learn more!
Beyond the Top 100 for IPv4 and IPv6, we recommend extending your test coverage by running any of the advanced testlists that are applicable to your DUT.
See the list of protocols and features that can be tested with CDRouter.