The most basic CDRouter test setup is one in which CDRouter connects directly to a single Ethernet WAN and LAN interface on the device under test (DUT). This setup is typically used for basic Ethernet-to-Ethernet routers that have a single Ethernet WAN interface and one or more Ethernet LAN interfaces.
- CDRouter Multiport
- Two or more network interfaces (based on the number of desired connections)
- One Ethernet-to-Ethernet router
- Simple setup for Ethernet-to-Ethernet routers and CPE
- Great for a stand-alone test station
- Allows the device under test to be completely isolated
- Perfect for debugging test failures and testing new functionality