CDRouter 12.4 July 16, 2020
Important Installation Notes
If you are upgrading from CDRouter 11.x or earlier versions, you must meet the prerequisites listed in the CDRouter 12.0 Release Notes prior to upgrading to CDRouter 12.4. Please review that document and contact email@example.com if you need any assistance.
CDRouter 12.4 includes many new features and configuration testvars. Old config files can be automatically upgraded to include all new CDRouter 12.4 testvars using the config upgrade utility.
New Features and Enhancements
Updates to the conformance test plan for USP agents
The usp_conformance test module has been updated to reflect the changes in version 1.0.2 of the Conformance Test Plan for User Services Platform Agents as defined in Broadband Forum TP-469 Issue 1 Corrigendum 2. [ch5495]
More information on how to use the CDRouter USP Add-On to perform self-certification can be found here.
Testvars Added to This Release
Testvars Modified or Removed in This Release
New Test Modules and Test Cases
New Apple HomeKit tests
TEST: homekit_TCSR015 MODULE: homekit DESCRIPTION: HomeKit Test TCSR015
TEST: homekit_TCSR027 MODULE: homekit DESCRIPTION: HomeKit Test TCSR027
TEST: homekit_TCSR028 MODULE: homekit DESCRIPTION: HomeKit Test TCSR028
acs.cdroutertest.com-ca.pemfile has been updated to remove an expired intermediate CA. The default ACS and ACS download server certificate chains now contain only one intermediate CA. [ch5573]
acs.qacafe.comcertificate chain is now expired and has been removed [ch5621].
An alternate SHA1 certificate chain for
acs-download.cdroutertest.comis now available on the support site. This may be needed for older legacy devices that do not support the current SHA384 certificate chain that is shipped with CDRouter. [ch5579]
The tr143_http module does not require a LAN interface and can now be run in configurations that have only a WAN interface defined. [ch3053]
Tests od128_test_8.1 through od128_test_7 have been updated to check the
Device.DeviceInfo.SoftwareVersionparameter at the end of the test to verify that the DUT is running the new firmware image. The tr69DownloadImageVersion testvar should be properly set to match the version of the new firmware. These tests have also been updated to optionally reinstall the original firmware on the DUT at the end of the test. The tr69DownloadImageVersion testvar must be set to the path of the original firmware image in order for this to occur. [ch4904]
The tr143_http module has been updated to resolve an issue in PPPoE over IPv6 WAN configurations. [ch4452]
- Updated the ET Open ruleset shipped with the CDRouter Security add-on to version 9496. [ch5541]
wildcard.cdroutertest.com-ca.pemfile has been updated to remove an expired intermediate CA. The default USP controller server certificate chain now contain only one intermediate CA. [ch5573]
The USP firmware download tests have been improved. This change impacts test cases usp_conformance_9_3 through usp_conformance_9_7 and usp_30. [ch5909]
- The version of iPerf shipped with CDRouter has been updated to 3.8.1. [ch4926]
- The snmp_301, snmp_wan_301, ipv6_snmp_301, and ipv6_snmp_wan_301 test cases have been updated. A new step has been added to the test procedure. These tests now verify that a good community string can be walked before attempting to walk a bad community string. [ch5109]
- The snmp_docsis_301 and ipv6_snmp_docsis_301 test cases have been updated. A new step has been added to the test procedure. These tests now verify that a good community string can be walked before attempting to walk a bad community string. [ch5109]
- Various tests in the homekit module have been improved. [ch5567]