The CDRouter TR-069 add-on module for CDRouter has the ability to test LAN-side devices, as defined in TR-106. TR-069 LAN-side devices are typically set-top boxes or VoIP endpoints that reside on the LAN side of the customer’s Internet Gateway Device (IGD) which may or may not support TR-069. The CDRouter TR-069 add-on currently supports automated PD-128 testing and data model profile testing for LAN-side devices.
In order to properly test a LAN-side device, CDRouter must have a way of communicating with it via TR-069 through the IGD. There are three ways that this communication channel can be established:
- Static port mappings on the IGD which are manually created
- Dynamic port mappings on the IGD which are created via TR-069 by CDRouter
- TR-111 Part 2 support on the LAN-side device
For more information on these three options, please see Section 6 in the TR-069 User Guide.
- CDRouter or CDRouter Multiport
- The CDRouter TR-069 add-on module
- Two network interfaces
- One IGD, with or without TR-069 support
- One TR-069 LAN-side device
Easily test TR-069 enabled LAN-side devices such as set-top boxes (STB) or voice-over-IP (VoIP) endpoints
Can be used to test devices that are operating in both load-balancing mode or failover mode
Automated PD-128 and data model profile testing for LAN-side devices
CDRouter currently supports TR-104, TR-135, and TR-106 LAN-side devices