CDRouter supports a number of expansions that enable additional protocols and functionality. CDRouter’s base functionality is covered in the CDRouter User’s Guide. Each individual expansion is covered in a separate user guide. Please select the appropriate user guide from the list below.
- CDRouter User Guide - This document provides detailed information for the base CDRouter product
- BBF-069 Expansion
- DOCSIS Expansion
- IKE Expansion
- IPv6 Expansion
- Multiport Expansion
- Performance Expansion
- prpl High-Level API Expansion
- Security Expansion
- SNMP Expansion
- Storage Expansion
- TR-069 Expansion
- USP Expansion
CDRouter Web API - A restful API for deep integration with CDRouter. This API provides an interface for test execution, control, and results management. This is the best option for integration with 3rd party CI (Jenkins, Bamboo) and test management tools.
cdrouter.py - An open source Python module for the CDRouter Web API hosted on GitHub.
- Example python scripts to automate common tasks can also be found in the GitHub repo.
Custom TR-069 data model testing - See the CWMP Scenario Testing and CWMP Profile Testing sections of the CDRouter TR-069 User Guide
Custom USP (TR-369) data model testing - See the USP Scenario Testing and USP Profile Testing sections of the CDRouter USP User Guide
Custom SNMP MIB testing - See the SNMP Scenario Testing section of the CDRouter SNMP User Guide
CDRouter Developers Guide - A how-to guide for creating and adding custom test cases to CDRouter.
- CDRouter Web CLI Guide - A CLI for controlling CDRouter’s web interface. This is the best place to start when automating CDRouter or integrating CDRouter into a larger test framework.
- CDRouter CLI Guide - A low level CLI, for advanced users only. Refer to the web CLI guide for most testing and automation tasks.