CloudShark will log information to multiple destinations depending on the action being logged.
- CloudShark application logs can be displayed by running the command:
journalctl -u cloudshark\*
- CloudShark licensing logs can be displayed by running the command:
journalctl -u qacafe-qala
- CloudShark also logs the following information into these log files:
- /usr/cloudshark/log/autoimporter.log: Logs information about the Auto Import feature, including when a file is automatically imported into CloudShark.
- /usr/cloudshark/log/cron.log: Logs information about the Auto Delete CloudShark feature.
Note: By default log files will not persist when the operating system is rebooted. To configure persistent log files the following commands must be run:
mkdir -p /var/log/journal systemd-tmpfiles --create --prefix /var/log/journal systemctl restart systemd-journald